On this page you’ll find detailed information about the ceremonies we conduct…
all intended to make this coming major life-event an enjoyable and memorable
occasion for both of you.
Possible settings for your wedding… *
• Marriage at “Dream Catcher,” a unique and romantic wooded 6.4 acre
hillside country estate overlooking Canyon Lake.
• A service overlooking Canyon Lake…conducted at sunset, sunrise, or any
other time you desire.
• A “garden wedding” held at one of several romantic outdoor locations.
• A wedding conducted in a romantic castle. (Really!) Either indoors or
outdoors, as desired.
• For memories of a unique wedding, consider a wedding conducted on a
pontoon boat cruising Canyon Lake.
Possible options for inclusion in your ceremony, if desired…
• Self-written vows may be incorporated into the Christian ceremony
• Special “Ring Vows” to accompany the exchange of rings
• A “Unity Candle” lighting to symbolize blending two families into one
• Incorporation of appropriate Native American Indian rituals into the
If you elect our services, please contact us using the information provided on
our “Contact Us” page. Once we agree on a date, time, and location for your
wedding ceremony, you’ll receive a document in which we solicit information
concerning yourselves and other possible members of your wedding party. (Any
personal information you provide will be handled with the utmost discretion and
confidentiality; it will be shared with no one, and is legally protected under
clergy privilege.) Ideally we prefer to schedule weddings three to six months in
advance; however, we will work with you on much shorter notice if required and
if at all possible.
Please see the “Optional Services” page for some related services we can
arrange for you, if desired.